Portabella pizza with greens by Zesty Cook
- Portabella mushrooms
- Bacon ( cooked)
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Prepare portabella mushrooms
- Cook spinach in a saute pan for 3 minutes with some olive oil and garlic
- Place spinach on mushroom top with cooked bacon
- Add cheese and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Crispy baked onion rings by Closet Cooking
- 2 large onions, sliced thickly
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, milk or beer
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning - link this
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place half of the flour in a wide shallow bowl, mix the remaining flour with the buttermilk and egg and place it in a wide, shallow bowl and mix the panko breadcrumbs, creole seasoning, salt and pepper and place them in a third wide, shallow bowl.
- Dredge the onion slices in the flour, dip them in a mixture batter and dredge them in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the onion slices on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, about 12-16 minutes.
whiskey-spiked root beer float
THIS IS HAPPENING
Apple Cider Pancakes
YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM. I just want to sit and watch Dawson’s Creek with a big plate of these warm cookies and a glass of cold milk.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Loaf